The Program Committee (PC) will be responsible for the program of the conference; in particular, the PC will be selecting invited survey presentations, invited talks, contributed short talks by participants, and poster presentations.
- Mikkel Abrahamsen (University of Copenhagen)
- Vincent Cohen-Addad (Google Research)
- Ilias Diakonikolas (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Alina Ene (Boston University)
- Cyril Gavoille (Université de Bordeaux)
- Harald Räcke (Chair) (Technical University Munich)
- Thatchaphoel Saranurak (University of Michigan)
- Tami Tamir (Reichman University)
- Vera Traub (ETH Zurich)
- Matt Weinberg (Princeton University)
- Jan Vondrák (Stanford University)
- Philipp Woelfel (University of Calgary)
Local Organizing Committee
The conference Organizing Committee will be responsible for all local arrangements for the conference and will be liaising with the PC to run the conference.
If any questions about the local arrangements please contact: email@example.com.
The Steering Committee (SC) will oversee the organization of the conference and will set up its format.
- Yossi Azar (Chair) (Tel-Aviv University)
- Karl Bringmann (Saarland University)
- Keren Censor-Hillel (The Technion)
- Artur Czumaj (University of Warwick)
- Michal Feldman (Tel-Aviv University)
- Mohsen Ghaffari (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Fabrizio Grandoni (IDSIA)
- Robert Krauthgamer (Weizmann Institute of Science)
- Stefano Leonardi (Sapienza University of Rome)
- Dániel Marx (CISPA Helmholtz Center for Information Security)
- Neil Olver (London School of Economics)
- Eva Rotenberg (Technical University of Denmark)